Monday, May 23, 2005

Fire Season arriving

Already lots of fires in AZ, resulting from the heat, and the abundant grasses from all of the spring rains. I will be starting June 4th, and making frequent trips thru Safford and Show Low AZ, St George Utah, and Minden Nevada.

I look forward to it, and besides, no woodpeckers to wake me up at 7am on weekends. Why they seem to like to wake me up early mornings after nights I have gone out, I do not know. Sometimes they are drilling the deck, or the walls, or sometimes the woodburning stove pipe.

This will be my last weekend in Angel Fire, probably until september. It should get a bit crazy around here, especially Red River this weekend. Anyone wanting to come up, let me know. I will probably be working in the Mother Lode saloon this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?