Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"Angel Fire Water" scam revisited

About a year and a half ago, I was living in my mountain house in Angel Fire, NM not far about the famous Angel Fire Vietnam Veterans memorial. There is an outfit there selling one of those snakeoil scams for "oxygenated" and "structured" water, which of course is impossible. The only kind of structured water is ice, and if you add extra oxygen by molecular bonds as they claim, you start ending up with Hydrogen Peroxide.

It was about a year and a half about I wrote about it on here first. Writing about it again should ensure it comes up in another google search. Interestingly enough, one day I had a phone number that was unfamiliar to me in my missed calls, so I looked it up and it was the owner of that company.

I do have a science degree with experience in water quality assessment and a fair amount of chemistry. Enough to know to throw up the BULLSHIT flag with these people. If someone finds this and I keep one bottle of that liquid stupidity from being sold, a few minutes of this is worth it. I hate seeing people being taken advantage of by people peddling junk science in order to make a buck

At least I did get them added to a list of scam sites. http://www.chem1.com/CQ/gallery.html

http://www.angelfirewater.com/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?